We all know that feeling-when you're brimming with so much happiness that you just CAN'T contain it. Don't you want to share that feeling with others? Well, now you can!
- Kindness Rocks! (it's a pun-see if you can figure it out XD) Kindness rocks is a movement to spread happiness and kindness. People decorate rocks with nice messages and put them in a public spot like a park. This spreads happiness tog anyone who sees it. Email the creators here at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wave hello to someone in the hallway. Just that simple action can make a world of difference!
- Invite someone to sit with you at lunch if they don't have a place to sit-the cafeteria is the most intimidating place for people who don't have friends, or are shy. inviting them to sit with you can completely change their day, and you might just gain a new friend!
- Offer to carry someone's books at school. Especially if they are struggling to carry it all to their next class. You would be lifting a weight from their shoulders-literally!
- Compliment someone. If you just compliment them generically, like "I like your shirt", it won't sound genuine, so make sure to compliment them on something that you actually like. If you really do like their shirt, you could say why you do. "Those gold unicorns are really unique!"
- Have a conversation with someone who looks lonely-you'll brighten up their day!
- Be friendly to someone who doesn't have a friend at camp or a class. We've all been that person before, so we know how it feels. Imagine how much better that experience would have been if somneone had been friendly to you. And who knows, maybe, if your positions are reversed, they'll remember that and be friendly back!
- Bond with someone over a shared interest-it's a great way to make a friend!
- Don't pressure people! If someone doesn't want to tell you something, don't try to force them! And defintely don't try to pressure their friends to tell you. RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE. They will tell you when they're ready, or they might never at all. But guess what? That's their choice, not yours. And by pushing it you're just making it diffcult for them and more unlikely to tell you.